Partner Consultant – LCE Slovenia
Owner Seneka ( www.seneka.si )
Qualification / Studies
University of Maribor – Faculty of Economics and Business
- Searching for prospective companies and projects ,focusing on SEE region, prepare them for potential strategic partner and follow the completely M&A procedure.
- Controlling & Strategic Planning (manufacturing, SAP knowledge)
- Business and Project Valuation,
- Budgeting & Cost Monitoring,
- Corporate Financing Solutions.
- Prior to funding SENEKA, he was 2 years a CEO of an Asset Management Company in Belgrade-Serbia, owned by Slovenian financial institution. Beside portfolio management, he was responsible for acquisitions in the region and cross border financing. He lead few due dilligence operations across exYugoslavia.
- In Slovenia he was working as a Director of Financial Markets for 8 years (Probanka) . He was in charge for Investment banking division, Financial Institutions and Treasury. He lead several public acquisitions, recapitalizations and bond issuing across SEE (Gorenje, Ljubljana Stock Exchange, Brewery Laško, …) and held few positions in Supervisory Boards across Slovenia.
- Manufacturing (metal industry), Banking & Finance, Renewable energy