Partner Consultant – LCE Bulgaria
Owner Adora Group ( www.adoraigroup.com )
Qualification / Studies
BA International Marketing and Communications ESMA, Spain, MBA (Finances) – ESERP, BCN, Spain
- Inna started her career in the development of the advertising company “Hidalgo” for East Bulgaria – leading a team of 52 employees, responsible for time management, controlling new coming products, the distribution, managing advertising campaigns, accomplishment of target market
- After that she was Manager in „Rumont” LTD responsible for the international importing and exporting products, customer’s satisfaction, delivering of production, delivery of goods, international fairs and participation, time management and complex organization, car’s delivery, automobile sales, complex organization of the automobiles showroom, controlling the information between the branches in the country, shifting positions with sales team
- She is shareholder in one marketing company in Mexico and Europe (Bausoluciones S.A. de C.V. – with the purpose of exchange of market’s possibilities, for the development of international projects in the fields of oil, construction and agriculture industry
- Shareholder of Aaron LTD – CAD CAM systems development of the international trade of the company – responsible only for international deal close.
- Owner of Adora Trading LTD since July 2012 – commodities trading with coffee and sunflower oil, HMS metals.
- Member of „HomeAFloat” Consortium – brand identity and International deal close of floating structures, complex floating residential and floating houses.
- Owner in Blue Bag Coffee S.A. de C.V. – Mexican coffee production company. Responsible for the sale of coffee in EU market, implementation and creation of coffee shop franchises worldwide www.bluebagcoffee.com and Implementation of Chuckys Coffee Roastery in Bulgaria www.chuckys.bg
- International Trading, Commodities, Food and Beverage