Managing Partner, Logcon East GmbH ( www.logconeast.com )
Senior Multimodal Advisor C.R.E.A.M. Europe (EU NGO) ( www.cream-europe.eu )
Managing Partner Shared Service Center Bulgaria ( www.ssc-bulgaria.com )
Qualification / Studies
Qualified Freight Forwarder
B.A. Transport/Logistics, German Foreign Trade And Transport Academy, Bremen (DAV)
M.BA Imadec University, Vienna
M.LE Imadec University, Vienna
- Main responsibility of Martin Eckerstorfer in Logcon East GmbH is operating and leading a virtual network of partners in the CEE countries which are all working under the Logcon East brand offering M&A Consulting, Logistics Management Recruitment, Logistics Infrastructure Operation Consulting as well doing SCM optimization.
- Prior to founding Logcon East GmbH Martin Eckerstorfer was Partner/Owner at Reinecke & Associates CEE GmbH working for the most major LSP companies in the sector of Top Management recruitment in CEE. Starting up and accompanying through all M&A process of sellers and buyers in Eastern Europe. Fundraising for LSP and infrastructure companies.
- He worked for the corporate development department of the company Kuehne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG in Riga, Latvia and Shanghai, China as senior manager. After this engagement he was working in the management of Geis/SDV in Shanghai and finally as MD of the Geis Group Austria.
- In China he was responsible for all Key Account activities in the industrial vertical market and the acquisition of major corporate clients. Furthermore, he worked in creating new products in all fields of transports
- He has experience in leading a company in terms of controlling P/L, working target orientated, steering the staff, increasing of effectiveness and productivity, cost cutting within the concept of Lean Management
- Martin Eckerstorfer supported major automotive, high-tech and industrial clients in all Eastern Europe on issues concerning SCM-Strategy and warehouse concepts
- Transport, Infrastructure and Logistics
- M&A, Turnaround Management and Restructuring
- Management Recruitment