Partner Consultant – LCE Morocco / China
General Manager ICS Fareast
Board director member at Global Finance Club (Shanghai)
Qualification / Studies
BA Business administration & Finance, Paris (France)
Master degree Logistics & Procurement, Lille (France)
- Main responsibility of Mohamed Moussaoui, developing sales channels for international clients
- Prior to founding ICS Fareast, Mohamed has hold various positions in multinational companies as well as mid sized ones.
- Mohamed Moussaoui worked for the corporate development department of the logistics company SDV Logistics in China. In charge of contract logistic.
- Main account handled in China: Automotive, cosmetics, garments, industrial equipment
- Mohamed has been director member at AUCHAN Logistic Department where he has lead his team into several turn around projects.
- Creating a Consolidated Export platform for a major French Automotive company in China
- Set up biggest national DC for second largest retailer in France
- Successfully opened new markets for a Canadian chemical company in China through complete turn around of its operations
- Lead and start mining sales operation in China for a Morocco mining company (Iron/Lead ore)
- Started a matching platform for investment and finance in Shanghai to leverage on high demand for ROI projects for investors.
- International Transport, warehousing and Logistics, procurement & sourcing, commodities, investment